Friday, June 10, 2016

Welcome to the Grand Opening Celebration!


Welcome to the Grand Opening celebration!

                                            A little about me and my shop.

Gypsy Handmade is all about Unique handmade items, like jewelry, and hair accessories. On my blog you will find fashion tips and tricks, craft and jewelry projects, and links to great information and products that will help you create your own fashion style.
   If your like me you love DIY and Crafts. I am always in my craft room When I have some me time away from the kids, creating, planning, Adding new products to my shop, and Pinning, Ha Ha I am addicted to Pinterest! I love how I can take little odds and ends and create something beautiful and amazing! I will be sharing ideas on jewelry making and crafts with all my followers.

What's Happening this week for the grand opening!

This week I will be adding soooo many new products to my shop to get it up and running. I have some Things all ready to go if you want to check it out. I'm also going to be on Pinterest and Adding cool stuff to My Facebook page. 


So Now What?  

 Now that you know what Gypsy Handmade is about have a look around and don't forget to check out my Other blog posts , You can find them on the right side of the page under Blog Archive.

Click on the Link Icons,on the  right side bar to find me on your favorite social Media site!

Subscribe and/or follow me by email.

Check out my shop to see whats new 

UPCOMING EVENT!

I will be hosting a Facebook party in two weeks, More information on it will be coming this week on this blog so be sure to check back.

Thank you to everyone reading this, I am so excited your here and I hope you will join me on my other social media sites. 

Yours Truly, Gypsy Jenn




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Check back soon for interesting content and have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete