Monday, June 20, 2016

4 days until the Party #Pinitpartytime



SO The Party is all set up and I can't wait to start! I have everything ready, and you know the best part? I will be able to get to know all of you!

I love meeting new people in person and online, and I'm happy your here reading my blog. 
Now down to the Nitty Gritty!
The party starts in four days. I already have the board set up and ready. For those of you reading this you will get access to the board now so that you can see what I have been up to. 

Remember to follow me so that you can message me your email so I can add you to the board! You wont be able to pin unless I add you, so get those emails to me so I can start adding all of my new friends!

There is a link I added to the right, If you sign up I will send you updates about when the next party is.(no spam, I promise)

The rules to the games will be in the description of each games pin. There will be these 3 super fun games that will run throughout the whole week. 

I don't know if I need to say this or not, but you don't have to stay glued to your computer for the whole week without eating or sleeping, Please don't do that!
A virtual party means you can come and go as you please. Check in a couple times a day or more to play the games, pin. On a quick note please read and follow the rules of the games. They are in place so that everyone benefits from them and gets more exposure. Play fair my lovelies!

The Party theme is anything goes, which means you can pin anything you want as long as it is 
PG-13.
I think that's it for now my friends. Please subscribe to my blog for updates, and new blog posts! Thanks and have a wonderful Day! 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea! I float in and out of Pinterest but always enjoy a good surf down the rabbit hole when I do jump on =) hope the party was a success! - angel1985 on SwapBot for June Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete