Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Happy mail ideas and inspiration

I have been really into happy mail lately. There is just something about going old school and sending stuff in the mail that really gets me excited. 

If You haven't heard of happy mail It's where you send a letter to your friend or pen pal and include lots of little trinkets or extra fun stuff inside. I have also heard it called snail mail, and pocket letters(More on these in a future post).

I wanted to share some really cool links with you today so you can get ideas and inspiration to send your own happy mail.

Here is one from "Staticmail" on Instagram. I really like the idea of making a super cool envelope to send your letter in. To Follow "Staticmail" Click Here !


Here is a link on How to make your own really cool envelopes From "For the Love of letters" On Tumblr Click Here!
Here is a awesome accordian letter from "Lost Art Revived" Click Here to check out the blog post

Here is a blog post full of ideas for what goodies to put in your happy mail from "Little Girl Designs" Click here to see the full post

Here are 16 really cool ways to address an envelope by "The Realistic Mama" Click here to go to her blog
Here is a super neat idea, writing out your letter on a puzzle and sending it. Find out how "the.Mallory.Gallery" does it here

I found this gem, Things to send in your pen pal letter. Go here to "Stellaire" to find out more

That's all folks! But I cant leave you without posting a picture of my sleepy Kitty! 

Thanks for reading have a great day!

I almost forgot, If you need ideas for some really cute stuff I have friendship kits in my shop that are full of pen pal goodies. Check them out HERE!



1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of sending a snail mail letter as a puzzle - I might have to do that sometime soon! Thanks for the inspiration! - angel1985 on SwapBot for June Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete