Saturday, June 18, 2016

Coming Soon! Virtual Pinterest Party, #Pinitpartytime

Hello My Lovely Friend! I had a Super Cool, Amazing, Epic Idea!

   A Virtual Pinterest Party! I have searched for pins about it on Pinterest and found, Nothing, Zip, Zilch, Zero!

   So I'm starting one! I will be hosting a Virtual Pinterest Party very soon! I am Planning, and creating, and Adding and, doing research, and I have found that hosting virtual parties is fun, rewarding, and also a lot of work! Hahaha. 

   I got my inspiration from Ideas for a Facebook Party. If you don't know what a Facebook party is Click Here to Find out more information! I hosted a Facebook Party before, with the research I did on Pinterest about Facebook Parties and it was a lot of fun. Click Here to see my Facebook Party Idea Board!  I have had to start from scratch with planning this Pinterest Party because there wasn't any info available, See why I called it a Epic Idea!

   My goals For The Pinterest Party!
*Get my and others brand seen
*Get more social media exposure for me and others
*Get my and others blogs/Websites/Shops seen and shared 
*Get more overall exposure for me and my Party Guests 
*Get mine and others websites/blogs/shops more visitors, thus increasing Good SEO (Click here to find out what SEO is)
* Get more sales/followers for me and my party guests
* To create a community for everyone to share information, and ask questions
* To get the Hashtag #Pinitpartytime Known and used . Whats a Hashtag? Click Here for info!
* To create something amazing, and fun for me and others business/blog owners.

So Now that you know my Amazing Idea, you want more info right?
   Well Patience, My lovely! I am still working out the details but If you want to go ahead and Join, Click Here to go to my event page! So far I have some rules thought out. A Prize list, games to play and a point system to win the prizes. Here is a sneak peak at the prize list!




So it's back to work for me my pretties. I am super excited I can Hardly wait. RSVP Or Join on The Event page Click Here!  


P.S. I'm creating the hashtag #Pinitpartytime. Just add it to your blog, instagram, Twitter, Pins, Tumblr, and Facebook to help spread the word!
Thanks for reading and Have a Blessed Day!


   

2 comments: